Submit by May 1st, 2010
Please send responses in a Google doc (or Word doc) to the following questions to iveta.brigis(at)gmail.(dot)com. Please send by May 1st so we can use the information from your profiles to create groups, and so your fusionmates have enough time to read your profile before the event.
Please try to stay between 100-300 words (4-10 sentences, 1-3 paragraphs) per question, long enough to give a real update on your life, but short enough so others can read all the profiles in their group (and any others they wish) in a reasonable time. Feel free to include web links if you'd like to reference additional info.
2. 100 Word Summary. Descibe yourself in 100 words or less, highlighting what you are most passionate about and what is most important to you (vision and values).
Strengths and Weaknesses. What are are some of your top talents? How are you
currently using them? What are some of your weaknesses, how do they impact
your life, and how are you currently handling them?
5. Current Goals. What are your most important goals for the future? 1, 5, 10, 40 years out (or near, intermediate, and long range, however you define them)?
6. Problems and Projects. Existing or potential projects you've identified, and may or may not be working on. Areas of collaborative opportunity. Personal and social issues you find challenging, and want to share with the group.
7. Science. Experience and Interests. Brief educational background. What sciences fascinate you most? Which do you wish to learn more about? Do you expect advances in particular sciences in the future?
8. Technology. Experience and Interests. Tech skills, tools, and gadgets you rely on, if any. Which technologies are you most interested in? Which do you find worrisome? Do you expect any specific technology futures, such as a technological singularity (human-surpassing AI) in coming decades?
9. Business. Experience and Interests. Career activities. Business areas you follow. Expertise you might be willing to share.
10. Social. Experience and Interests. Social and personal interests you'd like to share. Humanist (humanities, cultural, social policy) topics you enjoy. Future issues in ethics, security, sustainability, democracy, global development, human rights, freedoms, or other policy you consider particularly important.
11. Recommended Sources. Personal web page, if any. Groups you are affiliated with or promote. Web community and other info sources you use and recommend (e.g., sites you regularly read/participate in, news sources, magazines, classes, other "conversations" you value and recommend).